Re: RE: Trip Report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by janis garber from 208.16.221.54 (?) on viernes, febrero 21, 2003 at 10:55:39 :

In Reply to: RE: Trip Report posted by Saana in Texas from 198.26.123.36 (BU-WCS1-KELLY.NIPR.MIL) on jueves, febrero 20, 2003 at 17:26:30 :

well iam the mom of saana in texas!!! walking from la ropa to rossy hotel was not that bad~~i also enjoyed it ~~~the room at the hotel was one of the newer rooms we got a nice ocean brezz every night which was good for sleeping~~~~the first few days we where there we where in another room as they got mixed up as to our arrival date (not there fault) the breakfast at rossys was great~~ and daniels became one of my favorite spots i loved the jazz/ two man band awesome ~~~ they made wonderful ice tea which is not on the menue but they aim to please there so we felt special ~~~ also i think the lady who owed the shops name was Josephine she speaks very good english and u could not help but love this woman we spent much time talking to her just about life she has a wonderful family too ~~~ this was my first time to mexico and i fell in love with it ~~ i have spent much time on the ca coast from san diego to northern washington and i have never seen water or a beach like mexico it stole my heart and "I'LL BE BACK!!" it truely was paradise!!!! we flew airomexico into mexico city and then on to zih we will not do that again mexico city is the most confussing airport that either one of us has ever been too / u have to walk about five miles from one end to the other and then they send u back to the other end but u had plenty of time to do it (three hours) hehehehe!!!! but other then that it was great i live in nevada and a few days ago it was snowing and i thought i want to be on the beach in La Ropa ~~~ i also loved the other two beaches we went to a little rocky in las gatas but it was a great day there too we had a great boy waiting on us that day we where at otilias it was okay the boy was nice tried to teach me some spanish while the girls where snorking all in all i had a ball and hope to get back there at least first part of next year ~~~ also the water was a little merkie one day only at la ropa when we where there but there where all of those sail boat people there so i figured thats what that was from / other then that the rest of the days the water was great ~~~~ jan

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.