Re: Golf Club Rentals

[Follow Ups] [Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Chuck from 209.142.255.153 (?) on Thursday, December 27, 2001 at 14:07:05 :

In Reply to: Golf Club Rentals posted by Colorado from 64.24.105.170 (04-170.026.popsite.net) on Thursday, December 27, 2001 at 12:57:55 :

I would take my own. There's is very limited and from what I saw very old and in poor shape. But don't dispair the golf course is in great shape (Palma Real) I don't know about the marina course (not my cup of tee), the caddies are wonderful, do not miss taking one as they know all the suttle nuances plus where the crocadillos lie! Not that you asked but was just there 3 weeks ago and the price for 5 rounds (package) was 1200 pesos which equates out to just over 26.00 US per round. That's quite a bargin for a Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed course, with great views of the pacific. Hope this helps and I trust you'll have a great time playing on one of my favorite courses in one of my favorite places. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Salute, Chuck in Michigan

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.