Re: casa bertha???

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Luke Bourlon desde 4.34.134.119 (chcgil2-ar7-4-34-134-119.chcgil2.dsl-verizon.net) el día jueves, 11 de marzo, 2004 a las 17:56:13 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: casa bertha??? escrito por leenda desde 66.127.240.180 (adsl-66-127-240-180.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net) el día miércoles, 10 de marzo, 2004 a las 20:49:13 horas :

we are having a driver come to the airport ot pick us up and then I wanted to rent a scooter for the week...will a scooter make it out to casa bertha? cars are so expensive to rent!! do you know of a good a scooter shop? i was hoping to call them in advance and askl for there best scooter to have for 10 days...i don;t really speak spanish either...my fiance does...but this is a surprise and i wanted to take care of it all before we get there. any help would be much appreciated. thank you so much for your reply...i was really worried that this house was made up or something. so...do you know of anyone's experience there? i would love to hear some details. thanks again!!
luke

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO