Re: casa bertha???

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por leenda desde 66.127.240.127 (adsl-66-127-240-127.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net) el día jueves, 11 de marzo, 2004 a las 20:58:33 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: casa bertha??? escrito por Luke Bourlon desde 4.34.134.119 (chcgil2-ar7-4-34-134-119.chcgil2.dsl-verizon.net) el día jueves, 11 de marzo, 2004 a las 17:56:13 horas :

Luke, you have chosen an exquisite and romantic locat1on, but I have to warn you that if you don't have transportation, you'll need a fishing pole and a rifle to get your vittles. I wouldn't recommend a scooter to travel between Zihua & Casa Bertha (roads too dangerous, winding, scary drivers, etc.), altho having one at the locat1on could be fun. There's a dirt road to Troncones you could take, which has restaurants & a few small stores. Pantla beach, however, has none. The closest town of Buenavista has a few small stores as well. I'd spring for the car if you want to keep your fiance from becoming your ex-girlfriend. LOL!

The beach is miles of sand and coco palms. You can see Isla Ixtapa to the south. It is gorgeous. The water is shallow and great for playing & boogie boarding/body surfing but the waves break too fast for surfing. Troncones & Saladita are close (not by scooter carrying surfboard!) and has great surfing, especially Saladita. Enjoy your stay. You can email me direct should you have any further questions & I will try to answer.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO