Re: Amuleto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Betsy desde 209.107.147.208 (tc2-208.oneals-dial.brandxnet.com) el día martes, 16 de marzo, 2004 a las 11:47:21 horas :

En respuesta a: Amuleto escrito por Beth desde 4.43.67.130 (lmdfw.lmsd.org) el día martes, 16 de marzo, 2004 a las 10:13:46 horas :

My husband and I just had a tour and dinner a week ago. It's awesome! There are only 3 rooms and soon to be 2 more. All 3 were beautiful. They all had there own infinity pool and an awesome bathroom. The top room was the largest and was all open, but it did not have A/C. But it stayed very cool cause there was a nice breeze. Our favorite room was I believe #5 the one in the middle. It had A/C and the best bathroom. The shower had an incrediable veiw. All the bathrooms were large and like being in a garden yet very private. There is a beautiful infinity pool for all to use also. The resturant is right there. We had dinner and it was very reasonablly price concidering it's gourmet food. And I couldn't say enough about the view. We were staying at the Don Fransico at the end of La Rope Beach. We walked up cause we wantd some exercise and easy 15 minute walk all down hill to La Rope Beach. When we went back for dinner we took a taxi and it was 2500 pesos ($2.50 us) It you wanted to go all the way into town a taxi would be maybe $4.00 or you can catch the bus at the end of La Ropea for 30 cents. I think Amuleto would be a great place for a honeymoon specially if you want a nice quiet, private place yet close enough to the action. But if your afraid of it being to far away, the Don Fransico has beautiful rooms, bathrooms with showers that have veiws of the ocean, private infinity pools etc. There is no restaurant yet, they said by Dec. it should be done. But its just steps away from La Ropa. Villa Del Sol had beautiful rooms but it's a lot more crowed and not as private. Hope I answered your questions. Congradulations and enjoy!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO