Re: Presidente Intercontinental

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por John Johnson desde 216.167.162.118 (216-167-162-118.pcca.com) el día miércoles, 17 de marzo, 2004 a las 16:59:31 horas :

En respuesta a: Presidente Intercontinental escrito por IluvIxtapa desde 24.13.207.127 (c-24-13-207-127.client.comcast.net) el día miércoles, 17 de marzo, 2004 a las 15:42:19 horas :

My wife and I have stayed at the Presidente the first week of June in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Obviously, we have been most pleased with the accomodations, the food, service, etc. The first year we stayed in the Tower, and the past two years we've requested and received a pool side room at no extra cost which we much prefer. Having traveled throughout Latin America on business and pleasure the past 25 years, I can say the food at the Presidente ranks very high on my list. We have never experienced any problems with the Palapas on the beach. It always has seemed to be first come, first served, no reservations and we never heard anything about "preferred guests." Ernesto, one of the bartenders, is the best I've ever met. I realize the management could have changed since June 2003, but unless I continue to read negative reports, I can't wait for our next visit to the Presidente. Please, when you return from Ixtapa, give us a report. Hope you have a great time.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO