Re: Presidente Intercontinental

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Petra in Minnesota desde 204.248.119.254 (?) el día jueves, 18 de marzo, 2004 a las 23:05:09 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Presidente Intercontinental escrito por Jen desde 65.66.121.253 (xtoenergy.com) el día miércoles, 17 de marzo, 2004 a las 16:07:04 horas :

I was at the Presidente in January with 120
"friends".. I am a travel agent, but have stayed at the Presidete on personal vacations 14 times and never found it lacking. The staff is VERY attentive, and the rooms very clean. The food is always good, especially breakfast. We usually take a few nights our to favorite restaurants during the week but have figured dollar for dollar, the all inclusive has always been the way to go. The only palapas that are officially reserved go with some oceanfront rooms that are in a special section to the right of the pool-facing the water. These are newly offered as an upgraded room with king sized beds and right on the beach. They are in a catagory between the tower and junior suite, and for the small added charge offer a reserved palapa each day. This year has been a very busy year for the Presidente and yes, there were mornings that if we were staying on property we would get up early to grab our favorite palapa. However, on the days that we were out and about, we never found a time when there weren't chairs open around the pool or on the beach when we were ready to relax.
If you have been to the property before, you will know that the majority of the staff has been with the hotel since it opened..that says a lot about the hotel. I have NEVER found them to be inattentive..in fact just the opposite..I have had the opportunity to travel to many wonderful places, but the Presidente is where I choose for MY personal getaway, year after year.. I hope you have a wonderful time!!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO