Re: Presidente Intercontinental

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por MK from Green Bay desde 24.208.47.74 (CPE-24-208-47-74.new.rr.com) el día sábado, 20 de marzo, 2004 a las 07:47:17 horas :

En respuesta a: Presidente Intercontinental escrito por IluvIxtapa desde 24.13.207.127 (c-24-13-207-127.client.comcast.net) el día miércoles, 17 de marzo, 2004 a las 15:42:19 horas :

We just got back from the the Presidente yesterday. We were also there three years ago. We did notice some differences, but it was still nice. I am an early riser anyway - I went for a 7AM walk on the beach every morning. At that time there are many pool loungers and palapas available on the beach. I literally had my choice of where I wanted to sit. I picked a different place each day. The breakfast and lunches were great, although the evening buffet was so-so. We enjoyed the specialty restaurants- the gourmet and steak/seafood grill!! Never made it to the Italian. We also like to eat a couple of dinners out during the week. On bad thing that happened out last day/evening. A group of about 150 high school students arrived Thursday afternoon and took over the place. They were loud, rude,drunk, etc. One couple on our trip were in a room next to some of the kids who came back to their room at 1:30 AM and literally trashed it. We were all glad it was the end of our vacation and not the beginning. That experience left a bad taste in our mouths about the Presidente. We will definitely come back to Ixtapa, but will probably try another place, just to see what else there is. I still think the employees there- the wait staff and bartenders are the best. Cleofas at the towel booth and Jesus, one of the waiters at the pool were great! I love Ixtapa too!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO