Re: The Griswald's Mexican Road Trip - Part 3

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Geenance desde 65.93.26.170 (London-HSE-ppp3546001.sympatico.ca) el día domingo, 21 de marzo, 2004 a las 21:42:42 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: The Griswald's Mexican Road Trip - Part 3 escrito por Kathleen in CO desde 67.234.219.105 (1Cust105.tnt2.steamboat-springs.co.da.uu.net) el día domingo, 21 de marzo, 2004 a las 21:10:30 horas :

Boy, it's people like you and Ed that give the rest of us tourists a bad name!! ;)) (and to think that I was worried about walking around the plaza in the wrong direction!)

The closest we came to getting in trouble with "the law" was when we were walking up a street in Patzcuaro. The sidewalk was narrow and under construction so I was walking on the road. Around the corner came 2 bicycle cops (yes, they have bicycle cops in Patzcuaro) so I tried to hop back up on the sidewalk. My son thought I was trying to give him a playful shove so he pushed me back onto the road. Well, I almost wiped out one of the cops. Good thing he had his bullet proof vest on while riding his bike!

Nancy

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO