Re: Hotel Fontan Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Cheryl from 142.160.2.22 (webgate.mts.mb.ca) on martes, febrero 04, 2003 at 09:41:29 :

In Reply to: Re: Hotel Fontan Ixtapa posted by percy from 207.153.27.71 (dialin-207-153-27-71.edm.oa.net) on lunes, febrero 03, 2003 at 19:06:36 :

Percy, thanx for the detailed information. Did you notice alot of single people staying at the Fontan? Do they have activities/music by the pool? Does the hotel have pool towels? Do the rooms have hairdryers? This is my 8th time going to Zihuat/Ixtapa and it was very hard for me to believe that it was cheaper to stay at an AI as opposed to what I've done in past years - which is rent an apartment in downtown Zihuat. The apartment prices are quoted in US$ and because I'm Canadian, the $ exchange was too high this year. I do plan on going out for dinner most evenings to Zihuat - there are alot of good and cheap restaurants there & I need to visit with my Mexican friends.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.