Re: Qualton Club Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Linda desde 12.34.177.186 (ppp186.effingham.net) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 21:38:13 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Qualton Club Ixtapa escrito por Wendy desde 209.103.229.95 (209-103-229-95.mke-p3-06.excel.net) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 20:17:58 horas :

My husband & I stayed at the QC the week of Feb 14-21. We have stayed there for the past 4 years, but as Marg stated earlier it is in dire need of some TLC. We also had trouble with hot water, until our last day, but the staff were always there for you. You won't get lobster on the buffet, but we sure didn't go hungry with their selections. Be sure to make reservations for their ala carte meals on Monday,Wed or Friday night with 7,8 and 9pm settings. They only accept a limited number of reservations, so find the head waiter at breakfast time so he can put your name down. Be sure to seek out a bartender named Franciso - he was the greatest ! Since the Melia (next door)has built a new convention center on their grounds we found out that when conventions are in session, the families of the attendees are put up at the QC, which got rather crowed with women and small children. If you have any more questions, I will try and help you out.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO