Re: Qualton Club Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Wendy desde 209.103.229.95 (209-103-229-95.mke-p3-06.excel.net) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 20:17:58 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Qualton Club Ixtapa escrito por Marg desde 209.53.116.85 (slam01m02-85.bctel.ca) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 18:36:14 horas :

Thank you Marg for your reply. We have been to Ixtapa before and we stayed at the Radisson which is on the hotel strip. When we stayed there (2000) it was the Double Tree Resort. It was a 4 1/2. Although now it is rated a 5, but it was nice, but I don't think it's 5 rating. I just hope my husband and I aren't too disappointed. I guess we didn't pay a forture, but it was enough so at least we enjoy it. Had you ever been to Ixtapa before? I have just heard mixed results about the Qualton so I thought I would ask the question. My friend stayed at one in Puerto Vallarta and she liked it. Anything else you can share would be helpful. Do you know if there are hair dryers in the room? Was the food acceptable?

Again, thanks for your time.

Wendy

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO