Re: Qualton Club Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Mexico Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Marg desde 209.53.116.85 (slam01m02-85.bctel.ca) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 18:36:14 horas :

En respuesta a: Qualton Club Ixtapa escrito por Wendy desde 209.103.228.26 (209-103-228-26.mke-p3-00.excel.net) el día domingo, 07 de marzo, 2004 a las 13:53:28 horas :

I posted a trip report about a month ago. We stayed at Qualton the end of January. I loved it there but it is not for everyone. It is a 3 star hotel so if you are used to something fancier forget it. It is smaller .. 150 rooms and simpler. To me that is what it is all about. It is all-inclusive but I like that as well. The staff was excellent .. can't say enough about them. They do have a tendency to put you in one of the lesser rooms and hope you will accept it but we asked for a better one and were given a poolside room .. no problem. Happened to lots of people. Room not large but clean and comfortable, quiet, efficent air conditioner. We had a kingsize bed. Problem with hot water but that was minor. Food was good. Adult pool with no rush for pool chairs. Not a great beach but easy access to Isla Ixtapa for great beaches and swimming. Long, deserted Playa Linda for long walks, estuary to view crocodiles, beautiful bike path started at hotel, market next to estuary and bus stop at hotel entrance. Entertainment staff and shows also enjoyable. Hotel starting to need some tender loving care. As I said, I loved it but if you are used to 5 star, forget it ... you will be disappointed. Enjoy.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO