Fish Tourneys kill or no kill

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Jym of Michigan from 152.163.188.228 (cache-rh04.proxy.aol.com) on viernes, enero 31, 2003 at 15:00:08 :

Can someone please help me understand what the different tourneys are. Which type of competition did you just finish? What exactly is the November Rolex thing. Why is one a qualification event? And what would the winner qualify for? Which Tourney is considered Zih's biggest. How many are there each year? What really is the differnce between these tourneys? Is the fishing as good as in Cabo? And If one was to participate how do you know that you have a boat ahead of time? These might sound dumb, but I do travel to Z about every other year. Have only been doing it since they built La Casa Que Canta. It is a special place. I've fished in Zih, yet have not taken an interest in any type of activity except lying around until now. I've watch many of you come in from a day fishing and have observed your gleaming satisfaction. I wish to take more advantage of this wonderful opportunity, but want to do it the right way.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.